Who says procrastination can make a person dull?

Cardillo Heaven

I just managed to recreate my favorite aunt's fish cardillo recipe... and it was just heaven! Takes me back 15 years ago when I would eagerly watch and wait while Auntie Ellen cooks and serves the steaming hot dish to me and my famished cousins (well, not so famished really, more like hungry after 5 hours straight of playing outside ;p)

(photo taken right after making cardillo...yum yum yum!)


Cardillo is one of my favorite dishes because it is tasty, healthy, and very easy to prepare. Plus it has lots tomatoes and eggs in it... two of my favorite foods ever :) You can read my five-step guide to making sumptuous fish cardillo here.

0 little piggies:

Post a Comment

Wanna Say Hi?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger