Who says procrastination can make a person dull?

Face Spa Treat...Right from the Kitchen


I love experimenting in the kitchen. Whipping up a good meal from scratch gives a certain satisfaction, especially if you have no idea what you're making in the first place. From testing on edible treats I've moved on to sampling different kinds of kitchen ingredients I can use to make my own facial masks at home. Face masks, especially the natural, so-called organic ones, cost quite a lot and can be quite disappointing once they come out of the pot. Since I believe Mother Nature provides us with just the right ingredients for everything, I've compiled a list of the best natural, homemade ingredients for face masks and tested mixing and matching them. Read more about the best recipes for homemade facials.

0 little piggies:

Post a Comment

Wanna Say Hi?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger