Who says procrastination can make a person dull?

Fabulous Twin Names

Okay, so I was playing the Sims 2 while doing research for an article I'm writing (yeah Sims is one of my fave no-brainer games...more on that later) and the mommy sim I was playing gave birth to twins! And a boy-girl pair at that! The appearance of the twins made me think about twin boy-girl names like Samson and Delilah, Pebbles and Bambam etc... turns out I'm not the only one who's nutty about naming twins! A site I looked into has nifty twin names, my fave among these:

Anna and The King
Asterix and Obelix
Bo and Peep
Chili and Pepper
Virgil and Dante
Domino and Dominique
Ginger and Nutmeg
Harlequin and Pierrot

...and the list goes on. Here's a snapshot of mommy sim and bro sim with the twins just after mommy gave birth:


 Guess what names I picked for the twins? ;-) (Leave me note here if you really really want to know)

0 little piggies:

Post a Comment

Wanna Say Hi?

 
Powered by Blogger