Who says procrastination can make a person dull?

How to Boost Your Cell Phone Signal - Quick and Easy


I used to live in an apartment where the cell phone signal was just horrible. I missed a lot of calls, didn't get important texts, and had to go out to the other side of the street to get a signal. It got to the point where some friends thought that I was ignoring their texts on purpose. The problem got solved when a more tech-savvy (okay, and yeah, rich) neighbor got a repeater for their unit - and voila! signal problem fixed. Not everyone has the same luck though, so here's something you might want to try:

5 Quick Ways to Boost Cellphone Signal Reception

No, I'm not in any way related or connected to the person who wrote this piece. I just found it really really useful and worth blog-bookmarking (yeah that's what I'm doing right now) in case I'll need it later :-)

1 little piggies:

johnsons said...

Cell phone signal weakness is a very usual problem now a days. People can use 2g or 3g repeaters to overcome this problem. After installing these devices you can't miss a call and get strong cell phone signals in remote areas.


mobile phone repeater

Post a Comment

Wanna Say Hi?

 
Powered by Blogger